Wednesday, May 9, 2012


My oldest son Spencer at Soccer Game
Dario bottom left  my Spanish Son  


Today worked 8 hours as a nurse then off to the YMCA to workout. Then home for dinner and chores. These are the nights that I really like digital scrapbooking. It is so easy to sit and scrap in the family room on the computer while guys are watching TV.  I can still join in on the conversations and be spending time with them. This layout I ink distressed around the white paper around the team name Vardar. Changed the paper to red with dots from black by right clicking to match the uniforms of the team. Studio J really does make scrapbooking faster, simpler, easier on busy days. These pages come on full 12x12 one hundred year paper shipped directly in the mail from Close to My Heart with a white reverse side.  So, now I can add brads, embellishments and not worry about wrecking the back side of the page. It is free to try studio J - you just need to pay when your order the pages. Click on the computer with the heart on it on the right side of my blog to see what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment