Monday, May 21, 2012



The featured kit for May and June is Footloose. 


This is available today and will ship directly to your home.  This kit will come with cutting guide and instruction brochure, Footloose paper pack, stamp set, wooden badge buttons, white daisy cardstock. Item # G1036 $29.95.  To make the extra mini album with the left over paper from your 12x12 pages need additional 2 items Z1195 & X7151c.  This kit techniques include: tie dye stamping, sanding, stamping on wood buttons.  Can order on my website at scraprelief.myctmh.com then click on shop-on-line or the grocery cart.  Or email me and I can help you and ship directly to your home. Shannon@craftyhearts.net


I will be having 2 classes on this you can also attend and we will assemble at my home  June 7 (thurs) or June 8th (fri) both classes are 6pm to 11pm.  Please RSVP to save your spot at shannon@craftyhearts.net or text 231.638.6585 today space limited..  This will also give us time to get your kit here for you to use when you attend. Drinks and snacks provided with the class.


Digital scrapbookers this kit is also available on studio J under footloose.  Click on my link to the right to see.

1 comment:

  1. I plan on Thursday, love foot loose glad I got it...

    ReplyDelete