Thursday, May 3, 2012

Dotty - My Boys Page 1 of Layout

My page I made with Dotty Paper pack to put pictures of my boys riding their bikes when they where younger. I used the design with cutting instructions to make this from our how to book Imagine - Layout "full house" page 77. I like that easy to use books show how to cut the paper the best way so there is less waste.   These books are great and make scrapbooking so easy.  These books are being retired and there are only 3 left out of 6. The second page of this layout I should have posted by tomorrow.

Supplies Used:
Dotty Paper Pack
Stamp from the Victory Workshop on the go G1035
Z1705 Durable Square Brads
Cricut Art Philosophy to cut letters and shapes
z1702 Bakers Twine Paradise
D1296 Chocolate Alphabet

No comments:

Post a Comment