Wednesday, June 20, 2012

First Car Layout - with Victory Paper

Kit: Victory
Pattern: Harmony

Techniques used
Making pleated ribbon out of ribbon tabs
Rotation page
Cropping My Stickease Images
Changing the color intensity of a b&t paper design

To make the pleated ribbon on the right page: add one grey wool ribbon tab (embellishments>ribbon 100%): rotate 90 degree's; copy & paste so the two tabs overlap slightly. Copy and paste the two tabs. Overlap tabs slightly. Repeat till pleated border is complete.

Check out my calendar on this blog: Any of the thursday or friday classes at my home your are welcome to attend for free.  I can help you make these pages traditional or with digital scrapbooking.  Just RSVP to save your spot. Or call me and I can walk you through over the phone or do 1:1 personal classes.

No comments:

Post a Comment