Monday, June 4, 2012

Card Organizer


Do you ever get frustrated trying to find the right card?  You know you have made a bunch of birthday cards but can't seem to find the one you looking for?  Finally, after 7 years I decided to organize mine.  I used to keep mine in a very large box and just dig through it until I could find the one I was looking for.  1) I grouped my cards into theme's.  2)Made a name tag for each theme then put on a Z1038 My Acrylix Organizer. 3) placed all my cards in each box.  If you don't have as many cards you could easily but multiple themes in each box and use one of the dividers that comes with box to separate them. This has also shown me which theme's I am getting low on so now I know I need to focus on making more sympathy, baby and guy birthday cards.


1 comment: